The I-SCR System (Indeck Selective Catalytic Reduction System) is one of a series of Indeck product offerings that reduce NOx emissions on industrial watertube package boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, and other designs since the early 1980’s. For additional information on renting or purchasing an ultra low NOx boiler system, please contact one of our sales engineers at 847-541-8300.
Mobile Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems Available
- Ultra Low NOx emissions (9ppm or Less)
- For Sale or Rent with Indeck Watertube Boilers
- Anhydrous Units Available for Rent
- Rental Boilers Available for Immediate Delivery
An Engineered System Designed to Reduce NOx Emissions
Indeck’s engineering team designed the Indeck Selective Catalytic Reduction (I-SCR) system to meet the most stringent requirements for emission control. Indeck’s selective catalytic reduction process converts combustion flue gas nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions into harmless nitrogen (N2) and water (H2O) without forming secondary pollutants. This reaction is created by the controlled injection of anhydrous ammonia (NH3) into the boiler exhaust gas and passing the gas ammonia mixture through a catalyst. Indeck can provide anhydrous and aqueous I-SCRs for boilers ranging 60,000pph to 250,000pph.
Indeck’s SCR system is one of a series of products in the Indeck Clean Air Technologies product offering. It is designed for safe and reliable NOx reduction that incorporates low cost operation and maximum stand-alone operation with minimum operator intervention. I-SCR systems are designed to operate with Indeck’s mobile rental boilers.
Utilizing the latest flow modeling along with fluid, thermal and structural computational analyses, our engineers have successfully combined all critical components into the I-SCR system to enable a safe startup, control, and shutdown.
The Environmental Protection Agency is requiring refineries, chemical plants, and industrial facilities and other plants add pollution controls or take steps to reduce air pollution, making the standards affordable, protective and practical. The EPA has issued a rule imposing stricter emissions limits on industrial and commercial boilers and process heaters. This rule is known as Boiler MACT (maximum achievable control technology). It was written to require the highest degree of reduction of emissions of hazardous air pollutants possible, while considering the costs of achieving such reductions. Indeck’s low NOx equipment line meets emissions requirements as mandated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Indeck also offers Boiler MACT Engineering studies to assess plant compliance to the EPA requirements.
- High NOx Removal with Minimum Ammonia Slip
- Robust Stainless Steel System Design
- Skid-Mounted for Easy Transport
- Stand Alone Operation – Minimum Operator Intervention
- Stainless Steel Reactor Housing
- Designed to House the SCR Catalyst Modules in a Vertical Position
- Catalyst Modules
- Inlet/Outlet Transitions
- Ammonia Distribution Header
- Individually Controlled Injection Lances
- Inlet / Outlet Flue Transitions
- Redundant Dilution Air Blowers
- Complete Control Package including PLC Controller and HMI
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Ammonia Header with Mass Flow Control Valve
- 8 Bottle-Anhydrous Ammonia Bottle Storage Rack
- Automatic Ammonia Bottle Switch-Over with Alarm