Trade Show Schedule:
Indeck is Ready to Rent Boilers!
Are you prepared for possible steam interruptions? At Indeck we have professionals in Steam Plant Preparedness Planning. Avoid the cost of downtime by renting with Indeck. Downtime can include Loss of Critical Services, Loss of Building Heat, Risk of Freeze Damage, and Loss of Revenue.
Indeck is ready to assist with:
• Unplanned Outages
• Planned Outages
• Winter Loads
• Start-up Delays
Trailer-Mounted Boilers Available:
• 24K PPH
• 30K PPH ~ NEW
• 40K PPH ~ NEW
• 60K PPH **
• 70K PPH
• 75K PPH ~ NEW **
• 80K PPH ~ NEW
• 83K PPH ~ NEW
** saturated or superheated
Rental Spotlight: 75K PPH Superheat Watertube Boilers
Indeck Power Equipment Company has redesigned their 75,000 PPH superheat watertube boilers to save fuel dollars and provide higher efficiency while improving operations. The superheat ‘O’ type boilers are constructed in accordance with ASME code and designed to 750 PSIG and 750° F, and are available for boiler rental or boiler sale. Economizers and I-SCR (Indeck Selective Catalytic Reduction System) for ultra low NOx emission reduction are available.
We offer the following equipment and services:
- Original equipment manufacturer for new boilers, either shop-assembled or modular/field erected designs
- Stock boilers and auxiliary equipment
- Rental boilers, saturated or superheated along with optional auxiliaries
- Combustion designs with Low NOx, Ultra Low NOx, and SCR systems
- Controls, CCS and BMS systems by Indeck’s UL listed panel shop
- Aftermarket services (re-tubes, burner retrofits, upgrades, parts, engineering studies, etc.)
- Turnkey services (service, startup, testing, installation, etc.)
See our Indeck General Capabilities Brochure.
We have the Experience
The Indeck Group of companies have over 170 years of experience in engineered steam solutions and have completed over 5,000 projects in 45 countries. We have dedicated international sales managers and experienced global shipping teams to cover worldwide requests for boilers.
Other headlines ...
Hurricane season has officially reached the US. During extreme weather, having a temporary boiler on standby for redundancy or supplemental power is critical to keep your facility protected and prepared.